Who are we?
Integrate UK (Registered Charity 1130222 ) is the data controller (contact details below) and this notice explains how and why we use, store and protect any personal data, including special categories of data, when we provide our programmes and services.
What is it? Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”). Special categories of personal data include racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health and sexual orientation.
Types of Data we collect
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
The purposes for which personal data may be used by us:
Personnel, administrative, financial, regulatory, payroll and business development purposes.
Business purposes include the following:
- Keeping young people informed about our activities, opportunities and events
- Running our sessions in partner schools during and after school
- Organising training for young people
- Arranging trips, visits and attending high profile speaking events, developing, making and publicising our films
- Our Outreach Work in schools, businesses and organisations in the UK and beyond.
- Compliance with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
- Gathering information as part of investigations by regulatory bodies or in connection with legal proceedings or requests
- Ensuring business policies are adhered to (such as policies covering email and internet use)
- Investigating complaints and managing Safeguarding disclosures
- Checking references, ensuring safe working practices, monitoring and managing staff access to systems and facilities and staff absences, administration and assessments, DBS checks
- Monitoring staff conduct, disciplinary matters
- Applications for grants and subsequent reports to funders
- Analyse who accesses our services, where improvements can be made and any trends which might occur.
- Promoting the work of the charity, events and maintaining our emailing list.
- Provide young people with advice and support.
- This list is not exhaustive.
How do we process your personal data?
Integrate UK complies with its obligations under GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We give details about some specific areas here:-
We give details about some specific areas here:
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Registration & Media Consent forms For our work with young people, including Outreach Worker Registration forms and Media Consent forms, we ask for written consent to process their details (including parent/guardian consent where necessary) and may use online services to do this.
Job Applications – applicants give written consent to process personal and special categories of personal data in order to assess their application and suitability for the role applied for. Data obtained during recruitment will only be kept until either your application has been declined and then destroyed after 6 months.
Mailing Lists This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers to inform subscribers about our upcoming events and media productions. The same consent can also be given by attendees at events via Eventrbite. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
Integrate UK cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
We may share, with consent, contact details from registration and media consent forms with our media partner, Zed Productions, to administer our film and creative projects.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Information, or data, that we hold is done so on a consent, legal or legitimate interests basis, meaning that we hold and use information based on your permission (consent) to do so, to meet a legal requirement, or on the requirement for that information to provide our services (legitimate interests)
How long do we keep your data for?
Integrate UK will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fufil the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Access to your personal information
You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time, called a Subject Access Request, by emailing email@example.com.. We may need to verify your identity before implementing the request and will try to comply within 30 days of your request. A small fee may be payable. We commit to giving you the ability to also verify, update or delete data; to do this, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this is a qualified right.
- This will not affect any information processed to this point.
- If you have shared any information with others through social media channels or Whatsapp groups, that information may remain visible where it is beyond our power to delete it.
- You are free to ask for your data to be deleted. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
A full list of the rights of data subjects can be found here. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Details of our data protection policy can be found here. Documents can be provided in paper form on request.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact email@example.com
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Unit 6 Montpelier Central
Tel:-0117 907 2998
Registered charity 1130222