Our youth led charity Integrate UK is looking for an experienced, freelance media partner to continue our important work supporting young people’s voices through the use of different forms of media.
What’s the role?
• Work with our young people to develop their ideas and ensure the product reflects their creative vision;
• Lead on the media project from pre-production to post production and deliver high quality films which pack a punch for their budget;
• When funding is secured, use their networks to bring in songwriters, directors, script writers, composers and collaborators for every stage of the creative process;
• Provide work experience for our young people that are interested in different aspects of media;
• Plan projects to meet tight timescales and within budget;
• Collaborate on the development of new work, with an eye to draw out the best from our young people’s ideas, enthusiasm and strong wills;
• Work closely and regularly liaise with Integrate UK Director and follow Integrate UK’s policies;
• Ensure all consent forms for external actors, performers or locations are signed and returned to Integrate UK;
• Assist with promotion of the resources.
Want to know more? Download the full pack here with details of how to apply. Deadline is 16th September 2019. Good luck!